- Open a web browser and connect to your Plesk Control Panel located at https://ip address:8443.
- Login as the Administrator using the information sent to you in your setup email.
- Click Domains from the General menu.
- Click the Domain Name you are managing the database for under the Domains section.
- Click the Databases from the Services section.
- Click the Database Name from the Databases section.
To create a new Database user, please follow these steps:
- Click Add New Database User from the Tools section.
- Enter the appropriate information:
- Database user name: enter the username for the database
- Old password: displays the old password (if applicable)
- New password: enter the new password
- Confirm password: re-enter the new password
To access phpMyAdmin, please follow these steps:
Click DB WebAdmin from the Tools section.